Thursday, August 02, 2007

What's In a Name

Ever get tired of your name? Or maybe you just get tired out of giving it to every website that won't let you read it's content without turning over all sorts of personal data? Well, here is a cool tool that may help you out. It is the Fake Name Generator.

So just for today, I have decided that I will be a Hungarian living in Iceland. Feel free not to contact me at:

Borhala Forgács
Ránargata 62
670 Kópasker

Email Address: Borhala.Forgacs@dodgit.com

Phone: 470 2655

Also, don't bother trying to steal my fake identity with these even more fake personal attributes:

Mother's maiden name: László
Birthday: March 22, 1949

MasterCard: 5272 4097 7645 4400
Expires: 5/2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know Borhala Forgacs and let me tell you, you're no Borhala Forgacs! Besides, she was born on March 23rd not 22nd. Next time you should try imitating someone who isn't as high profile. Jodfor Limashotz comes to mind...